About Inova Payroll
Inova Payroll™ was founded to fill a noticeable void in the payroll & HR outsourcing marketplace: Absence of innovation, value and above all high-touch customer service.
The company is poised for success and tremendous growth due to its smart strategy:
- Inova Payroll has brought together a smart team of professionals who are exceptionally competent in the payroll & HR outsourcing space.
- Inova Payroll has deployed a smart single-database technology platform that is currently serving the payroll and HR needs of over one million employees throughout the country.
- Inova Payroll has carefully selected a group of smart business partners, to offer a wide array of ancillary and complementary services, called: Inovaplus™, to better serve its clients.
Smart business owners, whether they have only one employee, a few hundred, or a 1,000 or more will find switching their payroll and HR service to Inova payroll a most satisfying, beneficial and smart decision. And soon they will join the many other happy Inova Payroll clients who attest that Inova Payroll is indeed the Smart Way to Pay™.
Inova Payroll is rapidly growing and expanding operations in your area!
About the Job
The Business Development Manager will develop and implement Inova’s channel partner engagement strategy. Provides leadership and direction for channel partners to ensure they remain active and productive. Will serve as the primary channel partner advocate.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing and implementing effective partner engagement strategy; creating marketing programs that allow partners to engage their network and refer more business
- Working closely with dormant partners to reactivate
- Identifying potential partner needs and interests and effectively communicating benefits and opportunities available to meet needs and interests
- Meeting partner referral quota as set by the Business Development Director
- Partnering with sales managers to provide support to partners in developing business, marketing, and action plans
- Regular communication to support partners in promoting Inova’s services to their customers
- Analyzing partner capacity to set appropriate goals and achieve them; performing analysis of partner mix and develop plan to prioritize and maximize productivity
- Analyzing sales and industry trends and make appropriate recommendations to ensure long-range planning needs are met
- Maintaining a reliable communication mechanism with sales and operations departments to ensure efforts are in line with objectives
- Attending and supporting trade shows and networking events
- Potential for some travel to partner locations and conferences
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience
- Five years of professional experience with extensive successful experience in working with channel partners (industry experience is preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills and able to present in front of groups of people
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Willingness to travel
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to email@example.com.
Inova Payroll, Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.