The communications specialist will create and execute B2B marketing communications strategies with the goal of educating Inova’s clients, attracting interest in Inova’s products, providing value to prospects at different stages of the sales funnel, and equipping sales consultants with content tools to help them engage prospects so they can ultimately close deals.
The communications specialist will possess both a high-level understanding of communications strategy and the ability to relentlessly manage details and deadlines. This position requires advanced writing skills, experience adapting his/her writing style to various audiences, excellent research skills, and the ability to write about complex issues, such as legislation affecting employers, in a manner that is easily understood by busy professionals.
About Inova Payroll
Inova Payroll helps employers expertly manage their payroll and HR processes. We offer online payroll services to meet the needs of small businesses and human capital management solutions for larger companies looking for a single solution for applicant tracking, onboarding, time and attendance, payroll and tax, HR and benefits, and compliance.
We serve clients across the U.S., taking a consultative, win-win approach to finding the right technology and service blend for payroll/HR professionals and their employees.
Inova Payroll was named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in the U.S. for the past four years and won the Stevie Award for Sales & Customer Service in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Founded in 2011, the company is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with offices in Knoxville and Chattanooga in Tennessee, Atlanta, Georgia, Dublin, Ohio, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and Irving, Texas.
About Inova Payroll Marketing
The Inova Payroll marketing team supports the growing awareness of the Inova brand nationally, supports the launch of new product lines and partnerships, contributes to client retention through meaningful client communications and education, and supports the sales team with helpful collateral and tools and the generation and nurturing of quality leads for both small business and midmarket segments.
- Work with operations leadership to write concise, on-brand client communications and circulate for approvals.
- Set up and execute emails in HubSpot; create and distribute email analytics reports.
- Create and manage surveys in Survey Monkey; monitor surveys and create reports.
- Update client contact lists monthly and create targeted lists as needed. Manage email address updates and communicate changes with support teams.
- Help inform the content strategy for Inova, includes completing industry and competitive research, implementing surveys/polls, and tracking content performance.
- Champion the prospect/client in all marketing activities, ensuring Inova is providing value with every touchpoint.
- Write content for marketing collateral, blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, etc.
- Create, monitor, and adjust email campaigns and workflows for subscribers and prospects, customized by channel and market segment.
- Complete keyword research and incorporate SEO best practices in digital content.
- Write and post articles to Inova’s intranet.
- Edit and proofread a variety of content pieces for internal team members, including internal memos, press releases, articles, social media posts, etc.
- Assist in managing social media, blog postings, HR news channel posts, and the website as needed.
- Excellent written English language communication skills, including experience writing emails, press releases, blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, etc.
- Experience in a B2B services environment (technology services a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related area
- Five or more years marketing communications experience
- Familiarity with current content rules for search engine optimization
- Experience with HubSpot, WordPress, Survey Monkey or similar platforms
- Organization and project management skills
- Demonstrated track record of providing exemplary customer service to internal clients
- Convenient location in Music City, minutes to downtown and Brentwood/Franklin area
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation, sick, holidays, personal day
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inova Payroll, Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.