GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The HRIS professional will possess knowledge of HR, business, payroll practices and provide superior client support to our clients. Duties include supporting the HR function for clients, helping onboard new clients, and supporting existing clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzing existing client HCM/HRIS systems, interface requirements, operational needs, etc. in order to counsel client in the functional system design and/or system configurations and/or product adaptations of client’s needs
- Develop and deploy additional HR service modules/solutions to enhance system functionality
- Providing post-implementation review and training of all involved parties; including performing post-implementation testing of client data and providing clients with applicable training materials
- Provides post-implementation ongoing client support for technical needs and general relevant questions in a manner that exceeds client expectations
- Provide value added client service through maintaining good working relationships, timely response to questions and inquires.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of our HCM application for the purpose of assisting clients through continuous training, troubleshooting and analysis.
- Research and analyze discrepancies and process appropriate adjustment entries.
- Perform the calculation and application of HR administrative procedures.
- Resolve and/or coordinate the resolution or escalation of HRIS support issues as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education/experience preferred
- aPHR/PHR preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of prior experience
- Knowledge of generally accepted HR/Payroll principles and practices, including but not limited to: Benefits, ACA, Onboarding, Recruiting, Performance and Compensation Management.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities using time/project management skills in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Ability to deal with complex customer service issues, using diplomacy, professionalism and tact
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of clientele in a diverse community with minimal supervision
- Ability to think critically and work in an evolving work environment.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to email@example.com.
Inova Payroll, Inc provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.