GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Sr. Implementaiton Specialist will be responsible for helping Inova Payroll clients leverage the HCM/Payroll offering of our (UKG Ready) product. Under general supervision, the Sr. Implementaiton Specialist will manage both the implementation and support of new and existing clients, and any data integrations in support of those functions. This will include payroll and time & labor management.
- Coordinate and perform a variety of complex payroll/HR duties in the preparation, processing, and maintenance of payroll, salary, and benefit calculations so that client employees are always paid accurately and on time.
- Collect, analyze, update and reconcile payroll data on a bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Research and analyze discrepancies and process appropriate payroll and benefit adjustment entries.
- Review and balance payroll and benefit data for regular and variable payrolls to ensure accuracy of reporting and distribution of funds.
- Resolve implementation issues with clients as needed.
- Lead clients through the implementation life-cycle of the TLM module and into their first live processing.
- Evaluate client needs through analysis and consult on opportunities in which they can streamline TLM processes/setup.
- Participates in TLM problem solving analysis and trouble-shooting services
- Coordinates with internal and external resources to ensure a quality experience
- Develop and consult on producing reports out of the Kronos system.
- Conduct data transfers between systems via various transmission methods (FTP, SFTP, etc.).
- Develop and monitor 3rd party data transfers both in and out of the Kronos system.
- Manage multiple projects/cases with minimal supervision.
- Very strong MS Offices skills (specifically Excel)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of leadership
- Discover, learn, manage and document external integrations and interfaces inherent in HCM product positioning.
- Work with 3rd parties to enhance reporting capabilities and offerings.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSE or CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of prior service bureau experience
- Knowledge of project management and implementation principles and practices.
- Must possess drive and enthusiasm and thrive in a team environment.
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inova Payroll provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.