GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Implementation Specialists develop and maintain effective verbal and written communications and relationships with clients to contribute to a successful overall client onboarding experience.
Implementation Specialists utilize a combination of product knowledge, payroll, G/L, HR knowledge and project management skills to ensure a quality implementation experience for the client.
Implementation Specialists proactively contact clients during the conversion process to assess their satisfaction.
The job focus is to ensure client satisfaction and retention through timely and successful installation and conversion of Inova Payroll solutions in a manner consistent service requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gathering client and payroll data for new client onboarding
- Enter or import necessary data for conversion and payroll processes
- Document (daily) the status of each assigned new set up
- Maintain organization of new client data
- Review client data and sales documents to plan conversion process
- Train clients on Evolution software as well as payroll best practices for Inova
- Follow standard procedures for new client set ups
- Communicate with Conversion Manager on status of new accounts
- Plan, prioritize and execute projects by working with all applicable parties
- Manage change, formulate action plans and mitigate risk to minimize delays
- Research, evaluate and resolve new client concerns in the set up process
- Recognize multiple data points to ensure accurate set up
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist clients in developing proven strategies for payroll conversion
- Understand time clock functions, employee benefits, and tax administration
- Utilize tools and programs to maximize the efficiency of each client conversion
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSE or CERTIFICATIONS
- 2-3 years of payroll processing
- 1-2 years of conversion experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to email@example.com.
Inova Payroll provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.