GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
This position sells HCM Solutions and related services using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence prospects and assist them in applying the services to their needs resulting in revenue generation. In addition, the position provides input and participates in the marketing, and market planning for their assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving revenue through lead generation utilizing the telephone, prospect/client visits, networking, referral source development, and other marketing
- Successful execution of sales strategy, consultative sales techniques, and disciplined time management.
- Ability to conduct in-person or remote demos of company’s solutions and services.
- Develop proposals for submission to prospective clients and partners
- Work in an assigned territory/market to identify new business opportunities, meet with decision-makers to analyze their needs, and identify solutions to meet those
- Develop and maintain the relationships with current clients, prospects and partners.
- Implement activities to develop a pipeline of prospects and potential
- Development and Successful execution territory development to penetrate market
- Attainment of sales targets and goals with emphasis on increasing market share.
- Completion and submission of complete and accurate new business paperwork, expense reports, and activity reports as set by
- Portray a positive professional image of the company to clients and the community.
- Maintain up to date CRM database with sales activity and current client and prospect information.
- Occasional travel outside of geographical territory
- Develop and maintain Business Partner referral relationships
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Periodically attend after-hours network and social events to generate leads and referrals
- Time management and planning activities to successfully achieve goals and quota attainment
- Assist in the on-boarding of new clients through data acquisition
- Participate in ongoing and actively engage in proactive communications to facilitate company objectives
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSE or CERTIFICATIONS
- Minimum of two years outside/B2B consultative sales experience in HCM solutions or related industry
- Demonstrated success and ability to overcome obstacles and achieve sales goals
- Valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inova Payroll, Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.