About Inova Payroll
Inova Payroll, Inc. is seeking an associate to join our team! Our company specializes in payroll and business services for clients throughout the country. The Print and Distribution Specialist is responsible for printing, packaging and shipping sensitive documents for our clients.
- Print, package and ship documents based on client requirements
- Inspect printed documents, sort and package as required for pickup and/or delivery
- Perform a variety of other duties, including sealer and printer maintenance
- Assist other team members in the performance of all departmental responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to read, understand and accurately follow detailed directions
- Ability of demonstrate confidentiality of sensitive information
- Reliability and initiative to assist with workload and departmental processes
- Experience with PC operations, and the ability to learn and understand related software applications
- Experience preferred, but not required, with operating mail equipment or high volume copiers
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis and to walk, reach, stand, stoop and bend on a regular basis
The hours for this position are Monday through Thursday and, as needed, Friday. The employee will average 24-30 hours per week.
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inova Payroll, Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.