GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The primary purpose for this position is to print, package and prepare payroll and payroll reports. A critical component of the role is quality control. The goal for role is a zero-error rate due to the sensitive nature of the packages and reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Print, package and ship payroll checks and reports based on client requirements.
- Inspect printed payroll checks, sort and package as required for pickup and/or delivery.
- Perform a variety of other duties, including sealer and printer maintenance.
- Assist other team members in the performance of all departmental responsibilities.
- Excellent attendance and flexibility to work extended hours as required.
- Complete print jobs according to the priority set by Client Service Manager
- Review delivery instructions for unique requirements and distribution follow through
- Manually load printer with check stock to prevent disruption of the process.
- Manually load sealer to process checks
- Monitor and maintain sealer to ensure all checks are sealed correctly.
- Preventive maintenance of equipment
- Monitor and re-order supplies as necessary
- Distribute and deliver mail (internally & externally)
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSE or CERTIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3years of prior experience
Inova Payroll, Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.