Inova Payroll, Inc. is seeking an associate to join our team in Miami Lakes, Florida! The ideal candidate will be able to work 12 to 15 hours, Monday through Wednesday and be available, as needed, on Thursday and Friday. Our company specializes in payroll and business services for clients throughout the country. The Print and Production Specialist is responsible for daily printing, packaging and shipping of sensitive documents for our clients.
- Print, package and ship documents based on client requirements
- Inspect printed documents, sort and package as required for pickup and/or delivery
- Perform a variety of other duties, including sealer and printer maintenance
- Assist other team members in the performance of all departmental responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to read, understand and accurately follow detailed directions
- Ability of demonstrate confidentiality of sensitive information
- Reliability and initiative to assist with workload and departmental processes
- Experience with PC operations, and the ability to learn and understand related software applications
- Experience preferred, but not required, with operating mail equipment or high volume copiers
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis and to walk, reach, stand, stoop and bend on a regular basis
Hours will average 12-18 hours a week, depending on volume.
Inova Payroll, Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.