We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Client Application Support professional to fill a role within the client service team. The client service professional will be required to have knowledge of business payroll practices and provide superior client support to our clients. Duties include processing payrolls for clients, helping onboard new clients, and supporting existing clients.
This full-time hourly position offers the opportunity for a career position. Other benefits include 8 paid holidays annually, paid sick time, health, dental, and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, and an opportunity to participate in a 401(k) match program.
This role is responsible for handling client support of Evolution line of products. Responsibilities will include:
- Provide value-added customer service through maintaining good working relationships, timely response to questions and inquires.
- Coordinate and perform a variety of complex payroll/HR duties in the preparation, processing, and maintenance of payroll, salary, and benefit calculations so that client employees are always paid accurately and on time.
- Collect, analyze, update, and reconcile payroll data on a weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Research and analyze discrepancies and process appropriate payroll and benefit adjustment entries.
- Perform the calculation and application of garnishment deduction orders.
- Prepare supplemental payrolls as needed.
- Review and balance payroll and benefit data for regular and variable payrolls to ensure accuracy of reporting and distribution of funds.
- Resolve payroll support issues with clients as needed.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes, regulations, standards, methods, and practices related to payroll and employee benefits; basic accounting principles as related to payroll processing; standard office practices and procedures.
- Ability to research, analyze, and retrieve data to prepare and maintain complex payroll records, summaries, and reports. Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Detail orientated, with ability to focus on and comprehend numerical and financial data.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form; follow detailed directions; set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted during the course of work; assist in training and coordinating the work of other staff assigned to the section/department.
- Must possess drive and enthusiasm and thrive in a team environment.
- Maintain positive attitude and follow direction of immediate manager.
Education, Experience, Licenses, or Certifications
- Three to five years of full-time payroll experience preferred.
- Payroll/HR service bureau experience preferred.
- Previous working experience in customer service.
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inova Payroll provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.