The Client Success Manager at Inova Payroll is responsible for developing client relationships that promote retention and loyalty. The Client Success Manager will work closely with clients to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. The primary objective of the role is to improve client retention through assessing service delivery, service satisfaction, and/or involving sales to add additional services/products to the client.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and enhances strategic business partnerships by fully engaging and building trust with our clients’ key decision makers to drive client retention.
- Possesses a complete understanding of clients’ HCM/payroll business objectives, strategic objectives, and requirements.
- Acts as liaison between the client and Inova operational units.
- Handle client needs, issues and concerns in an efficient and effective manner by engaging appropriate internal teams/resources to ensure resolution. Ensure appropriate operational teams are informed in order to prevent escalations and identify new opportunities.
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of the Inova Payroll, Inc. products and services suite.
- Act as an empowered internal client advocate, and partner with sales, implementation, client services and other support teams to deliver stellar service.
- Proactively ensures client satisfaction through regular conference calls and periodic client visits.
- Perform annual recap of all activities completed on clients’ behalf and discuss goals and objectives for upcoming year.
- Educate clients regarding optimal use of technology resources available through Inova Payroll.
- Develops and uses work standards and measurements to track performance.
- Promotes and supports continuous improvement focused on quality, workflow processes, and efficiencies.
- Leverages resources including people, technology, research, and data to maximize performance.
- Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, prospects, and people at all levels across the company.
- Contributes to team and company success by maintaining flexibility and reacting to change appropriately.
- Communicates and shares information with candor that builds trust and enhances relationships.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSE or CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum five to seven years of prior experience in client-facing roles.
- Demonstrated ability to secure and maintain professional work relationships and interact with clients at all levels of Inova and client organizations.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of internal software and services.
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inova Payroll, Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.