The growth marketing manager will create and execute growth marketing strategies including online and offline tactics with the goal of attracting interest in Inova’s products, educating and providing value to prospects at different stages of the sales funnel, and arming sales consultants with marketing tools to help engage prospects throughout that process and ultimately close deals.
The growth marketing manager will possess both a high-level view of marketing strategy and programs as well as the ability to relentlessly manage the details. This position requires a strong belief in and drive toward continuous improvement in marketing effectiveness over time with a deep understanding of meaningful marketing metrics.
About Inova Payroll
Inova Payroll helps employers expertly manage their payroll and HR processes. We offer online payroll services to meet the needs of small businesses and human capital management solutions for larger companies looking for a single solution for applicant tracking, onboarding, time and attendance, payroll and tax, HR and benefits, and compliance.
We serve clients across the U.S., taking a consultative, win-win approach to finding the right technology and service blend for payroll/HR professionals and their employees.
Inova Payroll was named to the 2016 and 2017 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S. and won the Stevie Award for Sales & Customer Service in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Founded in 2011, the company is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with offices in Knoxville and Chattanooga in Tennessee, Atlanta, Georgia, Dublin, Ohio, and Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
About Inova Payroll Marketing
The Inova Payroll marketing team supports the growing awareness of the Inova brand nationally; supports the launch of new product lines and partnerships; contributes to client retention through meaningful client communications; and supports the sales team with helpful collateral and tools and the generation and nurturing of quality leads for both small business and midmarket segments.
- Establish an overall lead generation strategy with stated goals, complete monthly reviews of channel effectiveness, and adjust programs accordingly.
- Develop a webinar program to attract top-of-the-funnel leads as well as nurture middle-of-the-funnel prospects, keeping them engaged with Inova.
- Work with the corporate development group to drive the strategic planning and implementation of partner marketing programs.
- Create ongoing email campaigns for partner and marketing leads and prospects, customized by channel and market segment.
- Help inform the content strategy for Inova, includes completing industry and competitive research, implementing surveys/polls, and tracking content performance.
- Map Inova’s marketing assets to buyer segments to maximize effectiveness throughout growth marketing programs; promote assets among sales team members; and manage the creation of new marketing assets.
- Utilize digital advertising to target select market segments and prospects as part of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute direct mail campaigns, including fulfilling gift pack requests from sales consultants.
- Trade show marketing and event management.
- Assist in managing social media, blog postings, HR news channel posts, and the website.
- Champion the prospect/client in all marketing activities, ensuring Inova is providing value with every touchpoint
- Experience in a B2B services environment (technology services a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least five years digital marketing experience, including strategy development and implementation
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, WordPress or similar platforms
- Highly developed and quantifiable project management skills, experience managing freelancers and agencies
- Excellent written communication skills, including experience writing press releases, blog posts, ebooks, etc.
- Demonstrated track record of providing exemplary customer service to internal and external clients
- Emotional intelligence practitioner committed to truth, transparency, active listening, constructive problem-solving, and being an overall team player
- Convenient location in Music City, minutes to downtown and Brentwood/Franklin area
- Opportunity to expand your skill set and experience with a company positioned for substantial growth over the next two years
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation, sick, holidays, personal day
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inova Payroll, Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression.