The HCM Trainer will partner with operations to develop specialized training for the internal team members and will manage training for various modules including payroll, TLM and HR.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing and preparation of training courses
- Update and organizes company training programs for client services, implementation, tax and other support functions.
- Trains new team members and provides ongoing training
- Plans and schedules automated training profiles through company HRIS
- Identifies training needs and training gaps in the organization in a close cooperation with the managers
- Partners with department leaders to develop and manage training plans
- Prepares training manuals and training offers for employees and managers
- Plans training courses and sessions and manages and monitors the needs of the business units.
- Monitors the best practices and innovative methods for training and introduces it in the organization
- Evaluates the quality of training courses and implements improvements
- Maintain company training records and/or regulatory files
- Other duties as required
Key Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated experience organizing training plans for multiple groups
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of innovative training processes and procedures
- Strong facilitation skills
- Time Management skills
- Group facilitation skills
- Strong payroll knowledge
- TLM and or other time and labor management knowledge
- Knowledge of HRIS and other HCM applications
- Bachelors Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HRIS/HCM environments (payroll & HR)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with time and labor management systems
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and administering training programs
Inova Payroll, Inc provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.