About Inova Payroll
Inova Payroll helps employers expertly manage their payroll and HR processes. We offer online payroll services to meet the needs of small businesses and human capital management solutions for larger companies looking for a single solution for applicant tracking, onboarding, time and attendance, payroll and tax, HR and benefits, and compliance.
We serve clients across the U.S., taking a consultative, win-win approach to finding the right technology and service blend for payroll/HR professionals and their employees. Inova Payroll was named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S. for the past three years and won the Stevie Award for Sales & Customer Service in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Founded in 2011, the company is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with offices in Knoxville and Chattanooga in Tennessee, Atlanta, Georgia, Dublin, Ohio, and Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
About the Job
This position sells HCM Solutions and related services using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence prospects and assist them in applying the services to their needs resulting in revenue generation. In addition, the position provides input and participates in the marketing, and market planning for their assigned territory.
- Driving revenue through lead generation utilizing the telephone, prospect/client visits, networking, referral source development, and other marketing
- Successful execution of sales strategy, consultative sales techniques, and disciplined time management.
- Ability to conduct in-person or remote demos of company’s solutions and services.
- Develop proposals for submission to prospective clients and partners
- Work in an assigned territory/market to identify new business opportunities, meet with decision-makers to analyze their needs, and identify solutions to meet those
- Develop and maintain the relationships with current clients, prospects and partners.
- Implement activities to develop a pipeline of prospects and potential
- Development and Successful execution territory development to penetrate market
- Attainment of sales targets and goals with emphasis on increasing market share.
- Completion and submission of complete and accurate new business paperwork, expense reports, and activity reports as set by
- Portray a positive professional image of the company to clients and the community.
- Maintain up to date CRM database with sales activity and current client and prospect information.
- Occasional travel outside of geographical territory
- Develop and maintain Business Partner referral relationships
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Periodically attend after-hours network and social events to generate leads and referrals
- Time management and planning activities to successfully achieve goals and quota attainment
- Assist in the on-boarding of new clients through data acquisition
- Participate in ongoing and actively engage in proactive communications to facilitate company objectives
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education, Experience, License, or Certifications
- Minimum of two years outside/B2B consultative sales experience in HCM solutions or related industry
- Demonstrated success and ability to overcome obstacles and achieve sales goals
- Valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to email@example.com.
Inova Payroll, Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.