We are looking for an experienced and dynamic payroll/TLM implementation professional to fill a role within the implementation team. This implementation professional will be required to have knowledge of business payroll practices and technical aspects of Kronos Workforce Ready. Duties include processing payrolls for clients, helping onboard new clients, and providing superior client support and technical guidance during client payroll conversions.
This full-time career opportunity offering a competitive compensation package. Benefits include 8 paid holidays annually, paid sick time, health, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, and an opportunity to participate in a 401(k) match program.
This role is responsible for handling the implementation and ongoing client support/training of our payroll and TLM modules. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and deploying client configuration worksheets where necessary and facilitating client understanding of implementation materials required
- Establishing and maintaining project implementation schedule, resource planning and activities log independently or in conjunction with project manager and/or director
- Analyzing existing client systems, interface requirements, operational needs, etc. in order to counsel client in the functional system design and/or system configurations and/or product adaptations of client’s needs
- Documenting and deploying the accurate and timely conversion of client’s payroll and time data
- Providing post-implementation review and training of all involved parties
- Provides post-implementation ongoing client support to address technical needs and relevant questions in a manner that exceeds client expectations
Education, Experience, Licenses, or Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities
- Service bureau experience
- Working knowledge of cloud based payroll/TLM software, Kronos and/or SaaShr payroll platforms
- Knowledge of generally accepted payroll/TLM principles and practices
- Ability to deal with complex customer service issues, using diplomacy, professionalism, and tact
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of clientele in a diverse community with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple priorities using time/project management skills in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Ability to think critically and work in an evolving work environment
- FPC or CPP preferred but not required
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inova Payroll provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.