Join us as security firm founder Mary-Michael Horowitz shares the latest information on how you can better secure your data to protect your firm and your clients. Learn the latest cyber threats and steps you can take to reduce your risk of becoming the next data breach headline.
After participating in this webinar, you will be able to:
- Define ransomware and better identify potentially malicious links and websites
- Spot and thwart business email compromise and phishing attempts
- Protect your business from scammers using deepfake technology to steal funds
- Take steps to protect against social engineering that leads to exploitation and theft of data
- Use the latest best practices to create and maintain passwords that reduce risk of unauthorized access to your accounts and systems
- Identify and reduce the top online and offline behaviors that compromise your data
Please note: Each individual must register on this page to receive credit.
Join us December 9 at 11:00 AM CT and earn
1 CPE credit!
1 CPE credit!
Participants will earn 1 CPE credit
Field of Study: Information Technology
Who should attend: All are welcome
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Overview
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Cost: This webinar is offered complimentary at no cost
In order to be awarded the full credits, you must respond to all prompts during the program including poll questions, Q&A, and the quiz following the webinar.
Cancellations should be given in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding complaint policies, please contact our offices at 615-921-0630.
Inova Payroll is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.