Payroll providers are not created equal. At Inova Payroll, we aim to delight our clients with superior value that includes:
- Exceptional service
- Smart, integrated technology
- Full-featured solutions
- Competitive and predictable pricing
About Inova Payroll
Inova Payroll helps employers expertly manage their payroll and HR processes. We offer online payroll services to meet the needs of small businesses and human capital management solutions for larger companies looking for a single solution for applicant tracking, onboarding, time and attendance, payroll and tax, HR and benefits, and compliance.
We serve clients across the U.S., taking a consultative, win-win approach to finding the right technology and service blend for payroll/HR professionals and their employees. Inova Payroll was named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S. for the past three years and won the Stevie Award for Sales & Customer Service in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Founded in 2011, the company is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with offices in Knoxville and Chattanooga in Tennessee, Atlanta, Georgia, Dublin, Ohio, and Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
About The Position
If you believe in the power of authentic relationships, Inova Payroll is the place to be. We take a thoughtful and transparent approach to working with prospects to determine the best fit for their organizations. As part of the Inova Payroll sales team, you’ll have the tools, training and support to build strong and lasting client relationships.
This full-time salaried and commission position offers the opportunity for unlimited earnings. Other benefits include eight paid holidays annually, paid sick time, health, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, and an opportunity to participate in a 401(k) match program.
- Driving revenue through lead generation utilizing the telephone, prospect/client visits, networking, referral source development, and other marketing initiatives.
- Successful execution of sales strategy, consultative sales techniques, and disciplined time management.
- Ability to conduct in-person or remote demos of company’s solutions.
- Meet with decision-makers to analyze their needs, and identify solutions to meet those needs.
- Attain sales targets and goals with emphasis on increasing market share.
- Completion and submission of complete and accurate new business paperwork, expense reports, and activity reports as set by management.
- Portray a positive professional image of the company to clients and the community.
- Occasional travel outside of geographical territory required.
- A minimum of two years outside sales experience selling to business owners, managers, and senior executives.
- Experience in payroll and HR solution/service industry is desired.
- Demonstrated success and ability to overcome obstacles, achieve sales goals.
- Excellent communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings.
- Must be a sales hunter in order to rapidly build market share and bring in new-name customers.
Compensation Package Highlights
- Base salary + commission (unlimited earnings potential)
- Expense reimbursements
- Employee benefits
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to email@example.com.
Inova Payroll, Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.