The TLM (Time & Labor Management) Specialist will be responsible for helping Inova Payroll clients leverage the TLM offering of our (Kronos Workforce Ready) product. Under general supervision, the TLM Specialist will manage both the implementation and support of new and existing TLM clients, and any data integrations in support of those functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Move clients through the implementation life-cycle of the TLM module and into their first live processing.
- Evaluate client needs through analysis and consult on opportunities in which they can streamline TLM processes/setup.
- Participates in TLM problem-solving analysis and troubleshooting services
- Coordinates with internal and external resources to ensure a quality experience
- Maintain detailed project plans for implementation work and ensure timely communication with clients.
- Performs a variety of special projects and assignments related to the Time and Labor aspects of development and maintenance, including testing patches and fixes, and developing specifications for required reports and/or Time and Labor rules.
- Develop and consult on robust reports out of the Kronos system.
- Conduct data transfers between systems via various transmission methods (FTP, SFTP, etc.).
- Develop and monitor third-party data transfers both in and out of the Kronos system.
- Manage multiple projects/cases with minimal supervision.
- Very strong MS Offices skills (specifically Excel)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of leadership
- Discover, learn, manage and document external integrations and interfaces inherent in HCM product positioning.
- Work with third parties to enhance reporting capabilities and offerings.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSE or CERTIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Payroll or TLM experience.
- Experience working with HCM systems.
- Advanced level of knowledge of Excel and formula building.
- Experience working with automated timekeeping systems.
- Knowledge of project management and implementation principles and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- CPA or equivalent certification preferred
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing administrative and technical analytical support duties in a variety of areas including payroll, financial, and information systems.
- Collecting, evaluating and interpreting varied information and data.
- Evaluating alternatives and reaching sound conclusions.
- Interpreting and applying laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Preparing clear, concise and complete reports and other written materials.
- Maintaining accurate records and files.
- Working independently in the absence of supervision.
- Coordinating multiple projects and meeting critical deadlines.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inova Payroll, Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.