Smart Payroll Solutions
So You Can Do More
You didn’t choose to get into the payroll business. But payroll responsibilities come with hiring and leading a great team. That’s where our highly-rated experts come in. We help entrepreneurs across the United States with payroll. With Inova, payroll gets done, and you get back to focusing on the greater purpose of your business.
- Quick and convenient online payroll
- Time system import and GL export
- National, state, and local tax filing
- Quarterly and annual returns, W-2s, and 1099s
- Live help from Inova’s dedicated support team
- We do the heavy lifting to get you set up and running your first payroll
Want to chat about payroll? Get started here.
Everything You Need to Get Payroll Done
- Access multiple companies within one account
- Company legal and account information
- Earnings and deduction codes
- State and local tax rates
- Employee profile
- Pay rates, shift rates, and piece rates
- Direct deposit
- Time off accruals
- Employee portal for viewing paystubs and W-2s
- Audit history
- Customizable payroll grid
- Time and attendance import
- Paycheck overrides, additions, and changes
- Manual check calculator
- Preprocess view prior to submission
- View gross pay
- See earning and deduction totals
- Make any last-minute changes
- Run reports for preprocessed or processed payrolls
- Create ad hoc reports
- Export to Excel or CSV
- CPA access to reports
Pay Better with Inova Payroll
95% satisfaction rating
95% of our clients agree or strongly agree that they are satisfied with Inova’s service.
G2 high performer
Inova is rated a high performer on G2 B2B software review site.
Top 10 Provider
Inova is among the top ten privately-held payroll companies in the United States.
4X Inc. 5000
Inova is a four-time recipient of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing U.S. companies.
Top restaurant payroll
FitSmallBusiness named Inova a top pick for restaurant payroll software in 2019.
Endorsed by over 100 partners
Inova’s network of channel partners includes regional banks, tech companies, national nonprofits, and more.