- Categories: Payroll|Published On: November 19, 2018|
We compiled a list of questions to ask prospective payroll providers that may feel awkward but will help you make the right choice.
- Categories: Payroll|Published On: January 11, 2018|
If you’ve received an official IRS notice, don't panic. Employment tax notices are often a clerical error or payment discrepancy that can be easily resolved.
- Categories: Payroll|Published On: May 26, 2017|
Payroll can be difficult to get your arms around. We’ve identified popular payroll FAQs and provided answers and resources to point you in the right direction.
- Categories: Payroll|Published On: August 17, 2016|
WOTC essentials, including target groups, eligibility requirements, how to calculate and claim credits, plus tips for getting the most out of the program.
- Categories: Payroll|Published On: August 10, 2016|
The mazelike world of payroll taxes can be perplexing for employers. This guide provides an overview of withholding, remittance, and reporting guidelines.
- Categories: Payroll|Published On: June 2, 2016|
No system is 100 percent safe from a data breach, however there are steps that can be taken to reduce the likelihood that your payroll data will be compromised.
- Categories: Payroll|Published On: May 5, 2016|
The upcoming DOL rule will likely increase the exempt salary threshold. Get the facts on the current rule and the proposal, plus advice on what to do next.
- Categories: Payroll|Published On: March 24, 2016|
Employers whose workers are tipped have responsibilities including minimum wage requirements, withholding on tipped income, and tip reporting.
- Categories: Payroll|Published On: June 30, 2015|
Payroll mistakes are bound to happen, regardless of an employer's size. Steer clear of these common payroll mistakes so it doesn't end up costing you.