GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Develop / build authentic relationships, referral sources and contacts to market and sell payroll services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive revenue through lead generation utilizing the telephone, prospect/client visits, networking, referral source development, and other marketing initiatives.
- Successful execution of sales strategy, consultative sales techniques, and disciplined time management.
- Ability to conduct in-person or remote demos of payroll solutions.
- Meet with decision-makers to determine their needs, and identify solutions to meet those needs.
- Attainment of sales targets and goals with emphasis on increasing market share.
- Completion and submission of complete and accurate new business paperwork, expense reports, and activity reports as set by management.
- Portray a positive professional image of the company to clients and the community.
- Maintain up to date CRM database with sales activity and current client and prospect information.
- Develop and maintain Business Partner referral relationships
- Occasional travel outside of geographical territory required.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Periodically attend after-hours network and social events to generate leads and referrals
- Time management and planning activities to successfully achieve goals and quota attainment
- Assist in the on-boarding of new clients through data acquisition
- Participate in and actively engage in proactive communications to facility company objectives
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Demonstrated success and ability to overcome obstacles, achieve sales goals.
- Excellent communication skills a must as demonstrated by the ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings.
- Must be a “hunter” in order to rapidly build market share and bring in “new-name” customers
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSE or CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required
- Minimum 1 year prior sales experience
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to email@example.com.
Inova Payroll, Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.