GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Sell HCM solutions in order to achieve annual new revenue objectives through consultative sales to new clients and expansion of service lines to existing clients
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet with decision-makers to determine their needs, and identify solutions to meet those needs
- Responsible for driving revenue of Inova Payroll HCM solutions through lead generation utilizing the telephone, prospect/client visits, networking, referral source development, and other marketing initiatives
- Successful execution of sales strategy, consultative sales techniques, while conveying the Inova Payroll mission of providing exceptional and award-winning service
- Ability to conduct demos and prepare pricing proposals
- Attainment of sales targets and goals with an emphasis on increasing market share.
- Timely completion and submission of complete and accurate new business data, expense reports, and activity reports as set by management
- Portray a positive professional image of the company to clients and the community.
- Maintain up-to-date CRM database with sales activity and current client and prospect information.
- Build an active pipeline of qualified prospects, generating leads from personal contacts, external centers of influence, client referrals, associates and marketing sources
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Periodically attend after-hours network and social events to generate leads and referrals
- Time management and planning activities to successfully achieve goals and quota attainment
- Assist in the onboarding of new clients through data acquisition
- Participate in and actively engage in proactive communications to facilitate company objectives
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSE or CERTIFICATIONS
- A minimum of two (2) years of outside HCM sales experience selling to business owners, managers and senior executives
- Experience in payroll and HR solution/service industry is required
- Demonstrated success and ability to overcome obstacles, achieve sales goals
- Excellent communication skills a must as demonstrated by the ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings
- Must be a “hunter” in order to rapidly build market share and bring in new customers
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of prior sales experience
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inova Payroll, Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.