We are looking for an experienced and dynamic HCM Client Support professional to fill a role within the client service team. The client service professional will be required to have knowledge of business payroll practices and provide superior client support to our clients. Duties include processing payrolls for clients, helping onboard new clients, and supporting existing clients.
This full-time, hourly position offers the opportunity for a career position. Other benefits include 8 paid holidays annually, paid sick time, health, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, and an opportunity to participate in a 401(k) match program.
This role is responsible for handling the client support of human capital management (HCM) line of products. Responsibilities will include:
- Provide value-added client service through maintaining good working relationships, timely response to questions and inquiries
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of our complex payroll/HR/time application for the purpose of assisting clients with continuous training, troubleshooting, and analysis
- Coordinate and perform a variety of complex payroll/HR/time duties in the preparation, processing, and maintenance of payroll, salary, and benefit calculations so that client employees are always paid accurately and on time
- Collect, analyze, update, and reconcile payroll data on a weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Research and analyze discrepancies and process appropriate payroll and benefit adjustment entries
- Perform the calculation and application of garnishment deduction orders
- Prepare supplemental payrolls as needed
- Review and balance payroll and benefit data for regular and variable payrolls to ensure the accuracy of reporting and distribution of funds
- Resolve and/or coordinate the resolution or escalation of client support issues as needed
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes, regulations, standards, methods, and practices related to payroll and employee benefits; basic accounting principles as related to payroll processing; standard office practices and procedures
- Ability to research, analyze, and retrieve data to prepare and maintain complex payroll records, summaries, and reports. Strong organizational and communication skills
- Detail orientated, with the ability to focus on and comprehend numerical and financial data
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form; follow detailed directions; set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted during the course of work; assist in training and coordinating the work of other staff assigned to the section/department
- Must possess drive and enthusiasm and thrive in a team environment
- Maintain a positive attitude and follow the direction of immediate manager
Education, Experience, Licenses, or Certifications
- Three to five years of full-time payroll and/or HR experience preferred
- Payroll/HR service bureau experience preferred
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inova Payroll provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.