The HCM Implementation Consultant is responsible for handling the implementation and ongoing client support and training of the Human Capital Management (HCM) line of products. They’re also proactive in maintaining contact with clients during the process and retention throughout the implementation process and conversion process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and deploy client configuration worksheets where necessary and facilitate client understanding of implementation materials required
- Establish and maintain project implementation schedules, resource planning and activities log independently or in conjunction with Project Manager
- Analyze existing client systems, interface requirements, operational needs, etc. in order to counsel client in the functional system design and/or system configurations and/or product adaptations of client’s needs
- Document and deploy the accurate and timely conversion of client’s data
- Provide post-implementation review and training of all involved parties; including performing post-implementation testing of client data and providing clients with applicable training materials
- Provide post-implementation ongoing client support for technical needs and general relevant questions in a manner that exceeds client expectations
Education, Experience, License or Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PHR Preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities
- Knowledge of generally accepted HR/Payroll principles and practices
- Ability to deal with complex customer service issues, using diplomacy, professionalism and tact
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of clientele in a diverse community with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple priorities using time/project management skills in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Ability to think critically and work in an evolving work environment.
Interested candidates, please send resume or detailed work history along with compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inova Payroll provides equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.