We Configure Your Payroll and HR Experience to Fit You
Payroll and HR processes are not one size fits all.
Welcome to Inova
We do the heavy lifting to get you set up in our system, all with no conversion fees.
Configured to You
We configure processes to your specifications, from prehire to retire.
Backed by a team of experts, your assigned support professional is there for you when you have a request.
Bound for Success
With a trusted payroll & HR partner at your back, you can focus on the opportunities ahead.
All-in-one Payroll and HR Software
- One integrated platform with a single employee record of truth
- Full-featured tablet and mobile accessibly
- Geospatial tax identification and automatic tax table updates
- Alerts to flag issues and reduce errors
- Mobile app for employees and managers
- Onboarding workflow with checklists and reminders
- Digital management of multiple benefit plan types, enrollment by mobile
- Compliance reporting: new hire, EEO, Vets 100, OSHA, ACA
- Online benefits enrollments with status updates
- Manage multiple plan options in one location
- Monitor ACA status
- Job requisitions with approval workflows
- Automated email communications
- Upon hire, applicant data flows to the employee record
Complete human capital management system, from prehire to retire.
Pay rules and rate tracking, exception reporting, mobile app
Talent acquisition, onboarding, benefits administration, performance management
Payroll and tax management with compliance features and flexible reporting
Full-featured mobile application for employees and managers
95% satisfaction rating
95% of our clients agree or strongly agree that they are satisfied with Inova’s service.
G2 high performer
Inova is rated a high performer on G2 B2B software review site
5X Inc. 5000
Inova is a four-time recipient of the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing U.S. companies.
Top 10 Provider
Inova is among the top ten privately-held payroll companies in the United States.
Endorsed by over 100 partners
Inova’s network of channel partners includes regional banks, tech companies, national nonprofits, and more.